The Thomas Trio

Brandon, Missy, and Sonya are we, on a lifelong adventure with a bright ending in sight!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Home Grown Fun

So, here we are in chilly KY, and lots of people are asking me how I am adjusting to JUST being mom. Is it tedious? Do you miss work? Are you bored yet? What is there to do at home with one kid ALL DAY LONG? Do you and Sonya get sick of each other? Hopefully the following picture montage will share the much anticipated answer to this burning question. See for yourself "how bored" I am.







A little fun with swindling Daddy out of his chips.







Playing with pom poms in any way that amuses, while balancing a call simultaneously. Seriously, people, who could give this up for 700 students who only know you as "PE Teacher?!?!"

1 Comments:

Blogger The Hutsells said...

How funny! I just laughed. Sonya looks like so much fun. I'm glad you're enjoying staying at home. I love it and thank my husband often for letting me be home. I'm still waiting for you to email me your new address?? Please let me know...

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home