The Thomas Trio

Brandon, Missy, and Sonya are we, on a lifelong adventure with a bright ending in sight!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

So I haven't blogged in a bit. Sorry all. It has been a bit difficult to keep the pace and stay fresh and creative. Blah blah blah. Things are great, it's just that's all they are. Brandon hs been working a lot of overtime, which in a way is good, but we miss him. Sonya is getting bigger and bigger everyday, new words, new skills, new personality. I am considering working one day a week at the nearby Christian school starting next fall. Days have been good. God is good.

I've had a request for pictures with pigtails, so Mom, here you go.






Doc is adapting to our family nicely. We are attempting to go all Dog Whisperer on him, and when we do, he is great, and when I become an imperfect human again, there is alot of chasing, yelling, and newspaper swinging. He is very forgiving, thank goodness for that. We finally got him off the ground and walking upright while on the leash, and he and Sonya are quite pals. I think my worries of her being alone in the yard are over, as long as the guardian is close by. If I was a stranger, I'm not sure I'd want to approach her within smell-shot of Doc! He is doing great and I feel like I have my own Keeper again.









Other than that, not much happening. We went to the Newport aquarium last weekend. Yay. Pics weren't spectacular, so there aren't any on the blog. Sonya really liked the turtles and penguins. She still talks about the sharks, although when she and her daddy were looking at them, she had quite the horror stricken face!



Here some pics of the Japanese Gardens here in GTown. Holly and I went a few weeks ago, and they are beautiful. I know most people either love or hate where they live, but Georgetown is a slice of heaven. God knew exactly what we needed when He opened this door.



3 Comments:

Blogger Habby said...

I love the pigtails and her new buddy! Thinking of you!

1:27 PM  
Blogger The Hutsells said...

First of all, you take such awesome pictures. Second, Sonya is growing like a weed. Third, yes, I did hear about Jalene. Awesome. I think it's great. So when are you guys going to bless this world with another cutie? :)

5:53 PM  
Blogger jeff greer said...

Wow! Sonya is getting sooooo big! Doc is adorable! It's good to hear you guys are doing well! Say Hi to Brandon for me! talk to you soon! rock on - jeff

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home